- Prawns – 500 g
- Ginger Garlic Paste – 2 tsp
- Onions – 1 ( chopped )
- Tomatoes – 2 big ( chopped )
- Red Chilli Powder – 2 tbsp
- Turmeric Powder – ½ tsp
- Lemon Juice – 2 tsp
- Coriander Leaves – for garnish
- Salt – as per your taste
- Oil- 3tbsp
- Wash and clean the prawns and keep aside.
- Marinate the prawns with ginger garlic paste, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, salt for 15 mins.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add the chopped onions saute until translucent.
- Add tomatoes in it and sauté for 2 mins on a medium flame. Close and cook the tomatoes until soft and mushy.
- Now add the marinated prawns into it. Mix everything well adjust the salt. Cook until the water dries up and prawns are ready.
- Keep stirring in intervals. Add the lemon juice. Mix everything well.
- Lastly garnish with coriander leaves.